jeudi 25 décembre 2008

Tottenham Court Road tube

Long or short term New home steps from Tottenham Court Road tube
Reply to: hous-948365092@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-07, 3:05PM GMT


Please note that this is for vacations or a mid term stay to long term stay

Your whole family can fit into my lovely flat, situated on the first floor of a super central luxury street

2 bedrooms with brand new double beds
Bathroom, shower
Living room with dining table
Fully equipped kitchen
Washing machine
Internet
All towels and bed linens provided

I'm prepared to negotiate so try me... some times I am in a position to offer a better deal than others!

I have other apt's available so please let me know your requirements and I can advise... look forward to hearing from you




* Location: SOHO, W1T 1HD
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Aucun commentaire: